- Start seeds inside: basil, lamb's ear, chamomile, leaf lettuce, cucumbers, melons, pumpkin, squash
- Plant seeds outside: kale, kohlrabi, radish, turnip, spinach, beet, peas, Swiss chard, carrots, parsnips
- Plant potatoes
- Plant onion sets
- Transplant seedlings: leeks, parsley, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage, head lettuce
- Prep beds for planting
- Fill raspberry bed with soil
- Fill potting shed bed with soil
- Planting templates: I use the square foot garden spacing for my raised beds and I saw Chiot's Run blog about how to make templates. I want to make some templates, I think it will make planting easier and quicker.
- Plant raspberries
- Plant grapes
- Plant asparagus
- Get and plant blueberries
- Paint potting shed shelves
- Make plant labels: With all the planting I will be doing, I really need some new plant labels.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
March Garden Goals
March is going to be a busy month in the garden. Spring is right around the corner and there is a lot to get ready and plant this month.