What are some ways I savor my summer mornings?
- I can take a leisure walk with my dog.
- I can make a delicious breakfast with homegrown veggies.
- I can linger over tea on while swinging on the back porch.
- I can get lost in a book.
- I can make lists of projects I want to do and work on them.
- I can pour words into a journal.
- I can take photographs in the perfect morning light.
- I can peruse the garden, picking vegetables and pulling weeds.
These are the magically mornings when anything is possible as the day unfolds. It is filled with bees buzzing and birds chirping and unlimited possibilities.
Sadly, my summer mornings are coming to end for now. I have lofty goals of getting up early to enjoy some of that magic of mornings even when work begins. If that doesn't happen, I will always have next summer.